Episcopalian Priest, Father Leo Booth might have an answer for you. He is a a recovered alcoholic, co-dependent, religious addict and spiritual abuser, and author of: When God Becomes a Drug.
Some Symptoms of Religious Addiction:
1. Inability to think, doubt, or question information or authority
2. Black-and-white, simplistic thinking
3. Shame-based belief that you aren't good enough, or you aren't "doing it right"
4. Magical thinking that God will fix you
5. Compulsive praying, going to church or crusades, quoting scripture